- 3 large bananas
- 3 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes +1/4 cup for garnish
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Himalayan pink sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Don’t accidentally use wax paper, as I did this evening. It will smoke out your kitchen – trust me.
- Ponder why your smoke detector didn’t go off and realize your old house as no smoke detectors at all.
- Write “Home Depot” on your To Do list for tomorrow and try not to set the kitchen on fire again.
- Using your food processor, add all the oats and pulse until it is like a course flour. Transfer all oats into large mixing bowl.
- Again using your food processor, pulse the coconut flakes so they are also like a course flour. Transfer to large mixing bowl.
- Add in 3 bananas and mix together. Using my Kitchenaid mixer, it was only a minute or so.
- Fold in cranberries.
- The dough was very sticky, so using too silicone spatulas, I rolled the cookies into 16 mounds on 2 cookie sheets.
- Garnish the tops of the cookies with coconut flakes, Himalayan pink sea salt and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Bake cookies for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
Cool on a wire rack. Enjoy! Yields: 16 cookies