It is that time of year where the zucchini harvest is plentiful! I have 2 HUGE zucchinis to use and one can only make so much bread. Cracked open the fridge and created this meal out of what we had in the fridge!
What you will need:
Vegan Soy Free Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut zucchini in half vertically, then cut horizontally.
3. Scoop out the inside of the zucchini with a spoon until you have created a boat.
4. Brush the inside of the zucchini with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Spread some spaghetti sauce on the inside of the boat. Top with olives, tomatoes, cheese and fresh basil.
6. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the zucchini is tender.